Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is looking for an Test Engineer
Test Engineer will be testing electro-optical-mechanical components, sub-assemblies, assemblies, and systems, and recording results accurately, flagging issues to the engineering team, and carrying out fault-finding to diagnose production or design issues.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of manual testing electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Ability to write comprehensive test plans and factory acceptance tests for new product launches.
- Will be able to support production and quality activities when required.
- ONC or equivalent in Electronics Engineering
- Experience with manual test and integration.
- Computer Literate and competent with using Microsoft Word and Excel packages..
If Interested in the role for Test Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org