Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is looking for an Wirer
Wirer to build and wire both prototype and production electronic equipment working from drawings, circuit diagrams, and engineer’s sketches.
- Minimum of 3yrs relevant experience in an electrical wiring field.
- Experience in a start up or pilot production environment desirable.
- Familiar with wiring standards required on military equipment desirable.
- Basic mechanical assembly skills desirable.
- Experience of terminating and splicing fibre optic assemblies a benefit.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Occasional travel to customer premises may be required.
- Computer literate with experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Highly focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Work independently of other staff when required.
- Flexible, conscientious and diligent attitude.
- Positive, enthusiastic and hard-working.
- Good communication skills, liaising with design engineers to improve and correct designs.
- Resilient and adaptable
- A team-orientated approach with the ability to build effective working relationships.
If Interested in the role for Wirer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com