Quality Policy Statement
Hudson Shribman is part of the RGS Group.
Resourcing Global Solutions Ltd is committed to providing consistently high-quality services in the recruitment industry coupled with the highest level of personal service across the niche sectors in which we operate.
Our aim is to provide an informative, up-to-date and intelligent approach to solving the recruitment issues that our Freelancers, Clients and Candidates face in the ever-changing marketplace of today.
To ensure we meet these requirements and the high standards that we set ourselves strict internal procedures governing the gathering of all information and the way in which it is recorded and processed.
We constantly review and update our internal systems and procedures, across the board, from internal and external supply through to front and back-office administration, drawing on the experiences that we face on a day-to-day basis which ultimately maximizes the efficiency of our resource management system.
Finally, we constantly review and update our IT systems to ensure that we utilise the ongoing technological advances available in the marketplace today. This not only benefits our staff with added speed and efficiency but also ensures that our data is constantly secure with the updated security options and is in line with our disaster recovery programme.
The principal elements of our policy are: –
1. Our Staff are one of the key factors in the implementation and delivery of our quality processes as they deal with all our clients and suppliers first hand, therefore, we have set strict internal guidelines for their supply.
2. To develop & maintain a Quality Management System capable of achieving continual improvement, complete Client satisfaction & full realisation of all company objectives.
3. To establish & maintain an infrastructure capable of supporting all company activities & realising all company objectives.
4. To identify scope for improvement in every aspect of the company’s activities, devising & implementing effective solutions throughout.
5. To establish a Management team that can promote unity of purpose, by demonstrating their continual commitment & active involvement in implementing the Quality Management System.