Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking an Assembly Technician for manufacturing company that design sensors
The main duties will include the wiring and general assembly of scientific measuring instruments but flexibility over a range of disciplines is required. These will include PCA assembly, basic testing, inspection and packing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture of all levels of company equipment including, wiring, crimping, soldering and mechanical construction, surface mount and through-hole PCA assembly, covering small sub- assemblies to finished product build.
- Follow wiring schematics and mechanical assembly drawings.
- Carry out basic test procedures as detailed in manufacturing instructions.
- Maintenance of build records and quality documentation as required by the quality system.
- Feedback of manufacturing problems to supervisor.
- Suggest improvements to the manufacturing processes to improve quality and yield.
- Maintain safe and tidy working environment.
- Knowledge of soldering, wiring and assembly techniques for high quality electronic instruments is required
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Knowledge of Windows PC based computer applications and some experience of basic testing would also be an advantage
- Training will be given on the specific instruments involved
- Non-contributory pension scheme.
- Life insurance.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- Free car parking
- Discretionary bonus
Basic hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.00am to 4.00pm Mon – Fri (some flexibility in working hours may be negotiable)