B2 Licensed Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Description/Overall purpose of the Job
Based in Kidlington, Oxford, B2 Licensed Engineer’s Carry out the Avionics/Electrical maintenance and repair on rotorcrafts. AS350, AS355 Series, AS365, EC120, EC130, EC135, EC145 and EC155.
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed by Maintenance Supervisors. This is a certifying role that requires training and experience in the B2 category. The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145, Part M and UK ANO requirements is essential.
- Completion of maintenance, including inspection and rectification of electrical and avionics systems
- Also required to assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement and general housekeeping responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of helicopter electrical and avionics systems and associated specialised test equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible to the requirements of the company and needs of the customer
Education, Qualifications or Training:
- EASA Part 66 B2 License preferred, however consideration will be given to suitable engineers that can demonstrate they are working towards their license.
- 5 Years’ experience in a rotary environment. Type training on specific types will be given to a suitable candidate.
- It is essential to have the ability to relate readily to potential customers and to be highly persuasive in advocating the advantages of Airbus Helicopters products.
- A fundamental requirement to be successful in this role is the ability to listen to customers, identifying and understanding their problems with a view to formulating and driving sustainable solutions
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and an excellent communicator at all levels.
- Highly presentable at all times, and ability to maintain professional
- Flexibility to react positively to customer requirements efficiently.
- Due to the nature of this position you will require DBS Security Clearance and be eligible for SC clearance.
- Applicants must meet any/all requirements of ITAR and Export Compliance Regulations
- Position based at Oxford Airport, UK.
- Travel within the UK or abroad to support related business requirements (not extensive).
In joining the family, you will play a critical part in delivering the most efficient helicopters for its customers, who serve, protect, save lives and carry passengers in demanding environments. On top of your competitive base salary, you will have access to the following benefits below via our Airbus salary sacrifice schemes:
- Private Medical Insurance (Bupa) single cover for employees paid by the company
- Pension: Employees are auto-enrolled into the Airbus Group UK Retirement Fund. Initially, AH contributes 6%, employee 4% basic
- Share Incentive Plan and ESOP. Annual share schemes at company discretion.
- Success Share, Discretionary Group bonus scheme (conditions apply)
- Bikes to Work (up to £3,000) (employee purchase scheme)
- Technology ( employee purchase scheme)
- Mydrive (employee car purchase scheme)
- Den-Plan (employee purchase scheme)
- Health-care Cash Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance (employee purchase scheme)
- Health Assessments
- Travel Insurance
- Financial/Legal Advice (eg, Will-writing; Lasting Power of Attorney)
If Interested in the role for B2 Licensed Engineer please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV email@example.com