Website Hudson Shribman
Job title: BI Developer
Location: Glasgow is Preferred but will also consider Filton
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 Depending on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing production and maintenance analytic reporting into the business
- Developing function specifications that convert user requirements into acceptable solutions
- Conducting data analysis techniques to identify patterns of activity and conduct root cause analysis
- Providing technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work, including building and configuration of infrastructure components
- Implementing agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines. Configures tools to automate the provisioning, testing and deployment of new and changed infrastructure
Your skills and experiences:
• Experience of working in a similar role or environment for at least 3 years.
• Working with a BI tool data visualization
• Strong SQL skills
• Tableau experience
- Engineering or manufacturing experience
• PM reporting
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
As a BI Developer, you will be responsible for consulting and supporting IT in the development and application of projects, policies and processes, IT strategy, systems and programme of work, ensuring the products implemented add value to the business and contribute to, or influence the strategic direction of the business.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on critical business change programmes, adding great value and collaborating with various functions. You will contribute to the business areas success, collaborating with various functions to evolve your role over time.