Website Hudson Shribman
Description/Overall purpose of the Job
The Campaigns Bid Manager will provide key support to the Campaign Manager on all major campaigns including NMH. In the lead up to Campaigns, they will work closely with the Campaign and Sales Teams to formulate and execute business capture strategies. During campaigns themselves,they will be responsible for producing the bid proposal itself in line with the procurement process timelines. Campaigns will be aimed at both the civil and defence markets, across the full extent of our clients existing and future product range.Sitting inside our clients newly formed Major Campaigns Team, this is a diverse and key role for driving our clients business-capture plans, and significantly underpins its ambitious growth strategies.
● Help devising and execute a successful strategy for winning bids, including identifying differentiators, and understanding customer requirements.
● Create and maintain the bid schedule around campaign procurement timelines and Offer Processes.
● Organise and facilitate cross-functional meetings and reviews throughout the campaign life-cycle.
● Researching, writing, assembling, and checking proposal contributions from internal staff in the UK and France, and from key suppliers to ensure the overall proposal is submitted on time.
● Supporting proposal activity including document control and formatting, management of bid SharePoint sites and general support to the campaign.
● Contribute to and maintain the re-use library, regularly refreshing existing material to ensure relevance.
● Implement the results of lesson learned activity to drive continuous improvement of processes and tools.
● Support and lead the finance team in building the bid business case.
● Ensure bid data and information are organised and stored appropriately on Google Drive or Sharepoint.
● Assist with management of the campaign budget and EAC.
● Ensure information is shared fully across the Integrated Campaign Team.
● Contribute to the leadership and fostering of team spirit across the Integrated Campaign team.
● Assess technical and commercial risk of the bid.
● Support in the research and development of future campaigns to support wider business growth and capture.
● Where bids are successful, assist with the project launch process and handover to the delivery team.
Knowledge and Skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Creative and innovative thinking
● Problem-solving skills
● Relationship-building and influencing skills
● A knowledge and understanding of the aviation industry including technical and regulatory knowledge.
● Commercial thinking
● Team working skills
● Attention to detail
● Project management
● Business analysis
● Business development
● Contract management
● Bid management
Education, Qualifications or Training
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
● Owing to the nature of this position you will require DBS Security Clearance and be eligible for SC clearance.
● Applicants must meet any/all requirements of Export Compliance Regulations.
In joining the family, you will play a critical part in delivering the most efficient helicopters for its customers, who serve, protect, save lives and carry passengers in demanding environments. On top of your competitive base salary, you will have access to the following benefits below via our clients salary sacrifice schemes:
● Private Medical Insurance (Bupa) single cover for employees paid by the company
● Pension: Employees are auto-enrolled into the Airbus Group UK Retirement Fund. Initially, AH contributes 6%, employee 4% basic
● Share Incentive Plan and ESOP. Annual share schemes at company discretion.
● Success Share, Discretionary Group bonus scheme (conditions apply)
● Bikes to Work (up to £3,000) (employee purchase scheme)
● Technology ( employee purchase scheme)
● Mydrive (employee car purchase scheme)
● Den-Plan (employee purchase scheme)
● Health-care Cash Scheme
● Personal Accident Insurance (employee purchase scheme)
● Health Assessments
● Travel Insurance
● Financial/Legal Advice (eg, Will-writing; Lasting Power of Attorney)
If Interested in the role of Bid Manager please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org