Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an BMS Engineer. Due to our clients continual growth they are looking for a BMS Engineer in there North branch.
BMS Engineer Responsibilities
- Operate in the field ensuring safe working practices are followed at all times ensuring the highest safety and quality standards are met.
- Engage positively with customers on the features and benefits of their control systems.
- Deal with customer complaints in professional manner, quickly resolving these in the most cost-effective way whilst also ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
- Establish good working relationships with all customers and ensuring expectations have been met and the customer is fully satisfied with the work prior to departure
- Produce Field Quotes for additional chargeable opportunities, identify additional opportunities including, system extensions, upgrades and service contract expansion
- Contribute to growth and productivity targets set by the business
BMS Engineer Requirements
- Experience with BMS systems (Schneider, Trend, Siemens, Tridium)
- Knowledge of energy efficiency processes and practices
- HVAC plant application knowledge
- Electrical Competency
- Have H & S Accreditation (CSCS Card or equivalent)
- Technical experience to cover installation and commissioning work at the required levels
Location of employment: Mobile Engineer home based working across the M62 corridor
Benefits include an all-electric company vehicle, 25 days holiday, BUPA Care (after 3 month probation) as well as more.
Hours – 37.5 hours per week, you will be expected partake in 24/7 call out rota
Salary – £50k to £55k
If interested in the BMS Engineer role please apply with an up to date CV or contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman