Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Buyer with an engineering/manufacturing background
Responsibilities as Buyer
- Enter purchase requisitions onto the SAP computer system.
- Generate purchase requirements from MRP. Analyse and review the needs prior to placing orders.
- Print and place purchase orders by post or e-mail.
- Receive acknowledgments for POs and update the system if necessary.
- Expedite late deliveries and maintain revised delivery dates in the system.
- Prepare and type correspondence, debit notes on supplier returns, letters, reports and advice notes.
- Receive advice notes and prepare input for goods receiving via computer.
- Assist with the upkeep of stationery material, making sure that adequate stocks are maintained.
- Integrate and assist the purchasing team with everyday duties. To cross check all purchase orders with acknowledgements.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a similar administrative or office based role
- Good general IT skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to work within a busy, fast paced environment
- Previous experience within a similar role
If interested in the Buyer role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman