Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an CAD/CAM Programmer
To produce 3 and 5 axis programs for 2D and 3D models.
CAD/CAM Programmer Requirements
- Proven experience of OFFLINE Cad programming (minimum 3years) essential
- Hypermill and Vericut experience advantageous, training may be offered for candidates with the right skills and experience.
- Experience of programming complex parts on 5-axis machines is essential.
- Proven practical experience of working within an engineering environment is essential.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve.
If Interested in the role for CAD/CAM Programmer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org