Website Hudson Shribman
Our longstanding client manufactures over multiple surrey sites operating on a worldwide basis.They export at least 70% of sales to countries all over the world are looking for a Calibration Technician to join their team. The team is well established with a low staff turnover and highly competitive benefits schemes.
- Calibrate and organise the service & repair of mechanical, electromechanical, pneumatic & electronic measuring and recording instruments.
- Maintain the gauge register and carry out internal calibration of measuring equipment.
- Arrange external calibration, service and repair of gauges and equipment.
- Liaise with the tool room in the design, manufacture, maintenance and calibration of internally manufactured gauges.
- Monitor and report on in house processes including die casting, paint & plastic/rubber mouldings.
- Able to understand inspection instructions, works instructions and engineering drawings.
- Write Procedures and Inspection Instructions.
- Can use all types of measuring equipment.
- Good at problem analysis and fault finding.
- Good computer skills. Experienced with MS Office suite of applications.
If Interested in the role for Calibration Technician, please contact Joe Luckett at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com