Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a CNC Machinist
Responsibilities as CNC Machinist
- Work out the most efficient order to carry out machining tasks.
- Choose the right tools for each stage.
- Set and run a vertical machine.
- Check that work meets quality and technical standards.
- Maintain equipment.
Experience needed as CNC Machinist
- Have experience setting and operating vertical CNC machines.
- Experience with using Fanuc controls is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings.
Hours: 7.30m-4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 7.30am-12.30pm Friday plus regular overtime.
Salary: £15.00-£17.00 per hour dependant on experience
If interested in the CNC Machinist role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman