Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking a CNC Miller who is experienced with setting and operating 3-5 axis machines.
- Setting and operating of CNC milling 3, 4 & 5 axis machines following set up sheets
- Input control instruction into machine
- Evaluate program blueprints to outline machine operations and dimensions
- Set machine tools
- Take accurate measurements of work piece and gauges for production
- Carry out daily maintenance measures to ensure good condition of machines
- Operate one or more machines with little or no assistance
- Produce and update procedure and process set-up sheets
- Interpretation of technical drawings with a high-level understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances
- Ensure that quality and safety standards are always adhered to
- Ensures that all work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant safe systems of work and generally in accordance with the complacency safety policies.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a high precision manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of how to machine, handle and protect all types of manufactured components
- Experience and ability to set and operate different machine tools
- Setting and operating of CNC milling 3 to 5axis machines
- Ability to interpret technical drawings with a high-level understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances
Working hours: 7.00am to 15.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00am to 14.30pm Friday
Exceptional company benefits included with the role.