Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman are looking for CNC Miller, who is capable of programming, setting and operating (3- and 4-axis).
Additionally, experience of Delcam PowerMill would be advantageous.
CNC Miller Responsibilities:
• Complete machine set ups in line with company procedures
• Comply with component quality requirements and First Off’ process
• Manage machine maintenance requirements and complete daily log
• Ensure parts are finished and deburred in line with standards
• Support all corrective actions, observations & reviews presented by the quality department
• Fully support lean programmes: examples 6S and Lean manufacturing initiative programmes
• Uphold company policies as directed by the senior management team
If Interested in the role for CNC Miller please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org