CNC Operator Setter
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an CNC Setter Operator (Day or Night Shift)
To set up and operate CNC machines ensuring all throughput meets quality and technical requirements and timelines
CNC Setter Operator Requirements
- Proven experience in a CNC Setter/Operator role using 3/4/5 axis machines
- Experience of Multi pallet.
- Heidenhain, Hurcos, and Mazatrol experience is essential.
- Previous Aerospace experience would be advantageous.
- Must be able to program/set and operate machine
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Ability to use measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, bore micrometres etc.)
- Capable of using equipment for loading heavy billets
- Health and safety environment
- Focussed with attention to detail
- A team player
- Work with engineering and the quality team to improve all aspects of the manufacturing process .
If Interested in the role for CNC Operator Setter please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org