Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join our busy and expanding team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include Programming, Setting and Operating Mazak CNC Lathes.
Essential experience / skills:
• Minimum 4 years CNC Turning experience of programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes.
• Ideally experienced with using Mazak machines / Mazatrol controls but not essential as training can be provided.
• A very good understanding of engineering drawings.
• Ability and knowledge of machining a range of materials to tight tolerances.
• Able to use various types of measuring equipment.
• Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
• Previous experience of working in a similar sub contract manufacturing environment is preferred.
Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm – Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm.