Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking an experienced CNC Turner to join a busy workshop.
- Setting and operating of CNC lathes, with an understanding of programming knowledge.
- The ability to carefully follow procedure in terms of process through set-up sheets etc.
- Be able to interpret technical drawings with a good understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances.
- Ensuring that quality and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- The necessary skill set to work within a team environment or individually
- All work must be carried out in accordance with job card instructions and attendant stage drawings, customer specifications etc. and generally in accordance with the company’s quality system.
- All work must be undertaken in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant safe systems of work and generally in accordance with the company’s safety policies.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with large components in high precision manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating Mazak control.
- Experience of working to engineering drawings or work instructions.
- Experience and ability to programme, set and operate different machine tools.
Working hours: 7.00am to 15.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00am to 14.30pm Friday
Exceptional company benefits included with the role.