Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are seeking a CNC Turner for a well-established precision engineering company.
- Deliver output targets in line with work to lists
- Interpret engineering planning documents and specification sheets, following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) where provided.
- Ensure equipment used is of sufficient quality to manufacture to customer specification, reporting any that is not prior to use.
- Ensure the job card is signed and stamped for prior operations before any work is started.
- Set and operate the CNC machines to produce aerospace components from various metals.
- Machine to tight tolerances.
- Clean and ensure parts are of an acceptable standard before submitting to next production stage.
- Complete all aspects of related operational documentation.
- Time served apprentice or HNC in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related work experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Able to interpret work instructions/engineering planning documents, identify and use the appropriate equipment to manufacture parts to customer specification.
- A good communicator, able to build positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- A professional and proactive individual who takes personal responsibility for resolving problems and delivering results on time.
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements, which may include working overtime and travelling to other sites on occasion.
- A team player who shares knowledge and experience with colleagues, and is positive and proud of doing a great job.
Working hours: 7.30am 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am 12.30pm on Fridays
If interested in the CNC Turner role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman