Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman are looking for CNC Turner, who is capable of programming, setting, and operating.
Experience with multi-bar feed and manual lathes would be advantageous.
CNC Turner Responsibilities:
• Create CNC programs
• Complete machine set ups in line with company procedures
• Comply with component quality requirements and First Off’ process
• Manage machine maintenance requirements and complete daily log
• Ensure parts are finished and deburred in line with standards
• Support all corrective actions, observations & reviews presented by the quality department
• Fully support lean programmes: examples 6S and Lean manufacturing initiative programmes
• Uphold company policies as directed by the senior management team
If Interested in the role for CNC Turner please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org