Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman are looking for CNC/Manual Turner.
Working within a new and modern workshop, machining aerospace/deep-sea precision parts to customer specifications.
CNC/Manual Turner Responsibilities
• Machining of precision items in stainless steel, brass and aluminium
• Time served
• Full knowledge of all workshop equipment
• Sliding Head experience desirable
• Set and operate with little input from Team Leader
• Programming knowledge essential
• Liaising with machine shop staff to ensure that products produced are to the specifications required
• Ability to resolve queries and problems to best of knowledge before escalating up to next level.
• Ensure minimum occurrence of errors and provide workable solutions
• Responsible for adhering to health and safety rules and procedures
• Conducting assigned tasks in a controlled and safe manner, paying particular respect to colleagues and equipment
• Present a positive attitude at all times and an adaptable approach to problems
• Possible travel within the UK to other acquisition companies
If Interested in the role for CNC Turner please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com