Website Hudson Shribman
Job title: Commercial Manager
Location: Filton, Frimley, Broad Oak or New Malden. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
• Leading commercial bids and proposals through to completion of suitable Contract
• Actively participating in the business winning Capture Team, including contributing to the development of commercial proposals for potential business and the commercial review of the full suite of proposal documents
• Leading Capture Team through the Request for Bid Approval (RBA) process
• Leading in the negotiation of major tenders and ensuring that this results in acceptable business agreements and contracts
• Managing contracts and programmes, ensuring all risks and opportunities are managed and obligations are appropriately discharge
• Managing commercial and contractual issues/disputes/claims, ensuring alignment of stakeholders and leadership of negotiations to resolution
• Meeting with external customers in the UK and Overseas, as well as meetings with UK Government Authorities
Your skills and experiences:
• Experience in new business and contract negotiation
• Experience in managing complex contracts
• Experience with drafting and managing large and complex contracts
• Experienced in writing complex reports and commercial offers
• Experience with international contracting is desirable
• Defence, technology, or aerospace background is desirable
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Commercial Management team:
Our Commercial Management Team provide commercial services and support to the operational needs of the line management within the Naval Ships Combat Systems platform. This is an exciting and dynamic team that work on both Domestic and International bids and contracts, pre and post contract. If you are looking to join a team where your input will be valued, then look no further.