Control Systems Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Control Systems Engineer
Our client is looking to expand its current Control Systems team due to a growing customer base.
Control Systems Engineer responsibilities
- Writing PLC and HMI code from scratch or based on previous code
- Update and de-bug existing machine software
- Liaise with the electrical design engineers to ensure that best practice control systems are utilised
- Provide technical support to customers as and when required
- Conduct site visits to assist with commissioning, fault finding etc.
- Complete in-house documentation such as test plans, validation documents etc.
- Effectively liaise with in-house personnel as required to resolve build and design issues
Control Systems Engineer requirements
- Have a strong Electrical engineering background
- Experience of programming PLC’s and HMI’s using either Siemens or Rockwell
- Experience using Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet IP, RS232/RS485 communications
- Experience of working with IPC (desirable)
- Have a recognised qualification in Electronic/Electrical/Control Engineering i.e. BTEC HNC etc
- Understanding of machine panel wiring and the ability to modify if needed
Salary £40k to £45k depending on experience
If interested in the Control Systems Engineer please apply or contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman