Driver / Packer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Driver / Packer
Candidate must be over 25, have a clean driving license and able to drive a Transit flatbed
Responsibilities as Driver / Packer
- Pull and pack products based on daily orders.
- Meet customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keep products separated, organised and in good rotation.
- Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Operate various pieces of equipment (i.e. Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
- Report any mechanical problems.
- Utilise continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
Experience needed as Driver / Packer
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a Manufacturing environment is preferred
- Forklift Certification is preferred
- Familiarity with labelling & computer work is preferred
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Pay = £9 – £11.50 per hour depending on experience
If interested in the Driver / Packer role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman