Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Electrical Fitter to carry out panel wiring, and electrical fitting of special purpose machinery
Electrical Fitter responsibilities
- Wiring of panels from electrical schematics and red marking errors with corrections.
- Wiring of machines.
- Earth bond testing, general inspection and fault finding.
- Run various cables throughout the machine and to terminate with identification labels.
- Basic mechanical fitting i.e., panel layout work – working from technical drawings, marking out, drilling, hole punching, thread cutting, etc.
Electrical Fitter requirements
- Experience with wiring panels, HMI controls, servos, drives & various electrical components.
- Good knowledge of electrical principles.
- Experience with circuit design and electrical fault finding.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics/drawings.
Salary – £28k to £30k depending on experience
If interested in the Electrical Fitter role and would like to discuss the role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee