Electrical Systems Design Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide engineering expertise and undertake a defined list of engineer activities within the Electrical Engineering Team to deliver the Engineering Plan
• Generate design calculations, drawings, safety cases, risk management and supporting design documentation in line with all quality and technical standards.
• Keep up to date in relevant technical areas, develop skills and capabilities to be able to provide more effective services
• Participate fully in developing, maintaining and modifying engineering processes and procedures in assigned areas in response to technical developments and operational needs
• Carry out relatively complex technical analyses and investigations, and prepare reports with suggested recommendations
• Prepare specifications, develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards
• Make engineering decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
Your skills and experiences:
• Possess in depth knowledge of the Electrical discipline and working with high voltage
• Extensive technical knowledge and problem solving in Electrical systems and power distribution
• Experience in engineering or a defence or related industry
Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
You will be a part of the team who is able to influence future technology and ship building on a multiyear project. Whilst working alongside extensively experienced team members, you will have opportunities an opportunity to develop a clear career development path that will be supported with regular training and opportunity to obtain a qualifications or chartered status.
If Interested in the role for Electrical Systems Design Engineer, please contact Joe Luckett at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org