Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Electronics Engineer to assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm | Friday 8.30am – 1.00pm – 37.5 hour week
Electronics Engineer Requirement
- Strong degree in a related discipline is essential.
- Experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
- Good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.
- Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction.
- Preferred knowledge of EMC qualification testing.
- Preferred embedded software design experience using ARM and the Keil environment.
- Experience of system mathematical modelling and simulation is an advantage.
If Interested in the role for Electronics Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com