Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is looking for Electronics Engineer.
Electronics Engineer Requirement
- Design, development and testing of electrical and electronic hardware.
- FPGA development.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams and production in the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Perform lab testing for verification and conformance of design outputs to meet the design inputs.
- Be responsible for developing engineering reports to support new product designs, failure investigation and any other formal documentation to support customer requirements.
- Manage engineering documentation in adherence to company quality procedures. Create and update design data, BOMs ECRs and other records ensuring accuracy.
- Provide support for the production, test and field engineering teams.
- Work with project managers and sales teams to provide time estimates for design activities and keep appraised of progress.
- Support and assist the Sales Team in producing bids, proposals and quotations/sales literature.
If Interested in the role for Electronics Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.