Fabricator / Welder
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Fabricator / Welder
Main responsibilities as Fabricator / Welder
- Create quality welds according to blueprints.
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and cutting steel/aluminium parts.
- Change gas tanks, as needed.
- Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying, and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by RMF standards.
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
- Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
Experience and Skills required as Fabricator / Welder
- Have at least 4-5 years of experience working with TIG welding
- Experience with using precision measuring devices such as tape measures, rulers, calipers, micrometres, protractors.
Hours: Monday to Friday till 8am – 4:30pm (plus overtime once 3 month probation period is up)
Pay: £11 – £15 p/h depending on experience
If interested in the Fabricator / Welder role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman