Field Service Engineer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
Hudson Shribman are looking for Field Service Engineer to provide support to customers, ensuring the stable operation of hardware & software products.
- Previous experience within a similar position, with hands-on electro-mechanical skills.
- Exposure with the Navy or Military is required, knowledge of Naval Surveillance Systems advantageous.
- Knowledge of ethernet protocols RS242 / serial links etc with the ability to perform fault diagnosis.
- Basic skills in mechanical, electrical and electronics.
- Experience of writing comprehensive visit and fault reports
- Must be willing to travel worldwide within short notice period, working extended hours when necessary
- Strong Customer relation/interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technically at all levels
If Interested in the role for Field Service Engineer please contact Anthonii Oake at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org