Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Financial Planner
Financial Planner – Requirement
- Developing close, long term relationships with existing clients.
- Acquiring new financial advice business, using your own and the firm’s current
- strategies. Meeting annual new business targets.
- Conducting engaging professional client meetings, ensuring all client wishes are followed
- through in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Working with our client servicing team to ensure all technical advice is expertly prepared
- in advance of client meetings, including recommendations and presentations.
- Taking responsibility for compliance across all aspects of client records.
- Maintaining your own continued professional development, including further study for
- professional qualifications and appropriate soft skills and management training.
- Ensuring that your knowledge of legislative, compliance and industry developments is up
to date and, where appropriate, attend relevant professional events.