Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Foreman
Duties and Responsibilities as Foreman
- Supervise fabrication all skilled and semi-skilled employees to ensure assigned work conforms to quality, time and productivity.
- Co-ordinate and allocate work to shop-floor employees in accordance with directions.
- Ensure sufficient task analysis are completed to carry work out safely.
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimise waste and damage.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on machinery equipment and mobile equipment.
- Assist in the management of a harmonious environment, team building and training of apprentices and other employees as required.
- Make sure daily timecards are completed accurately and on time.
- Help in technical queries.
- Follow job cards thoroughly.
40 hours per week plus overtime
Pay: £15 – £18 per hour (depending on experience)
If interested in the Foremen role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman