Goods Inwards/Outwards Inspector
Website Hudson Shribman
Purpose of the job:
To conduct inspection operations prior to release of product to approved suppliers and goods inward inspection on receipt of product and raising non-conformance SCARs when required.
To ensure the highest level of quality control/inspection conditions are applied at all times and utilising preventive inspection measures wherever possible.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure correct practise and legalities with respect to product quality to customer requirements
• Identify in good time any potential non-conformances
• Ensure self and others are working in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
• Effective implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, including KPI’s where ownership is assigned.
• Carry out inspection of parts that are to be sent for additional processing and keep records.
• Visually inspect and verify product that has been received from sub-contract processing.
• Raise reject documentation where approved suppliers have not met requirements.
• Ensure all traceability requirements have been recorded on the job card prior to release or receipt.
• To follow specific customer quality requirements when required (the use of web based portals or specific documents/forms)
• Promote the awareness that where errors occur, they are detected as early as possible during the manufacturing process and not at the pre-treatment or final inspection stages.
• Ensure accurate and timely information and data is made available [when applicable] for Business System/Key Metric management data entry.
• Support Third Party audit activity when requested
• Manage housekeeping & professional conduct.
• Assist in ascertaining root cause corrective / preventive action where required.
Any other relevant, reasonable ad hoc duties that may be requested
If Interested in this role, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further, as well as sending an up to date CV to (url removed)