HR Administrator (CIPD)
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a HR Administrator
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Be CIPD part qualified or working towards achieving this. A graduate preferably in an HR related discipline, plus 2 years’ experience (this can include periods spent as an intern).
- Possess exceptional administration and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail at all times.
- Clearly demonstrate values of Teamwork, Integrity, Courage and Excellence at all times and be seen as a role model to your client groups and team.
- Be highly organised with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be self-motivated to drive for results.
- Have the ability to work under pressure with a right first time’ approach to all tasks in order to provide a First-Class Service to internal/external stakeholders.
- Have previously used HR Systems or similar and be strong analytically with excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of using and producing data using HR/MRP/ERP systems.
- Have a proven ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally to the business.
- Be able to adapt seamlessly to changing priorities.
- Be a great team player with excellent communication (written & verbal) and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to learn and develop personally.
- Be resilient with the ability to work on own initiative and execute on key deliverables.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times due to the sensitive nature of this role.