Website Hudson Shribman
Working across technology, engineering and manufacturing space, partner with hiring managers to understand and develop plans for their current and future hiring needs and role requirements, ensuring we attract and retain the right people. This may include some graduate, intern and apprenticeship recruitment.
This is a part time role, working 30 hours a week untill the end of 2023.
• Review job descriptions to ensure they are current and assist line managers to update.
• Creation of appealing job adverts.
• Advertising on company website, career/university pages, job boards and other media to maximise exposure of vacancies.
• Liaising with recruiters to support hiring needs.
• Ensure vacancies are circulated internally within the company.
• Screening CV’s/applications before presenting to hiring managers.
• Conduct pre-screen interviews with potential candidates for some roles & assisting hiring managers at some interviews.
• Arranging interviews for hiring managers and other interviewers.
• Obtaining post-interview feedback and conveying this to candidates/recruitment agencies.
• Maintain relationships with candidates and recruiters throughout the recruitment process.
• Encourage Hiring Managers to keep momentum on recruitment to minimise loss of good candidates.
• Recommend improvements to talent acquisition strategy
- Demonstrable recruitment experience
- Recruitment advertising
- Job Boards/LinkedIn
- Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing Industry experience.
If Interested in the role for Internal Recruiter, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org