Internal Sales & Quotes Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for an Internal Sales & Quotes Engineer for our client based in East Sussex
Main purpose of the role is to liaising directly with customers to provide support, for technical enquiries, quoting and order intake.
- Produce accurate, consistent and timely quotes for customers to a schedule agreed by the Commercial Manager.
- Review and interrogate customer tender documents to ensure that the quote captures all aspects of the customer requirements.
- Consult and liaise with suppliers and service providers to ensure that quotes are accurate and meet customer expectations.
- Liaise, as required, with the Design Engineering team to ensure that quotes remain within the business scope and in line with the relevant standards – BS61439-2.
- Provide accurate lead time estimates
- Produce an estimated Bills of Material, for quotation purposes.
- Review actual costs against estimated costings and ensure that the quoting process is continuously improved.
- Construct commercial and technical documentation for inclusion in quotations, RAMS and O&M documentation.
- Respond to customer enquiries and any further questions arising from quotations.
- Have either completed an Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship / Electrical HND / Electrical BSc or equivalent
- Sales experience with Low Voltage Switchgear – essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
If interested in the Internal Sales & Quotes Engineer role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman