Internal Sales Representative
Website Hudson Shribman
Our client is looking to recruit a graduate in Ocean science, or related, with an interest in technical sales, to join our sales team as Internal Sales Representative
- Management and administration of spares, service and calibration sales and pipeline
- Preparation of quotations and sales administration, including management of phone, website and email enquiries, sales handover and CRM opportunity management.
- Interface between sales and operations to ensure optimum delivery and customer satisfaction
- Sales team support including CRM administration, sales reporting, tender preparation, research and exhibition support
Internal sales role progressing into full sales manager role in 18 months to 2 years
- Graduate in ocean, maritime or related science
- Experience or CRM software not essential, training to be given
- Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and Word) Essential
- B2B or technical sales not essential, training to be given
- Excellent analytical skills with strong level of numeracy.
- Personal drive and enthusiasm
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Good ability to work with others
- Results oriented with the ability to influence and encourage colleagues and customers to achieve budgets and target response times.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus and close out key tasks whilst also dealing with interruptions and changing priorities
Security clearance will be applied for on appointment Only candidates suitable for clearance need apply. Proof of residency in UK for last 5 years is required.
- Excellent salary
- After initial 3 month in office training period, the role will be hybrid 3 days in office per week depending on candidates location.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
If Interested in the role for Internal Sales Representative, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org