IT Business Relationship Manager
Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
▪ Developing relationships with key programme and business stakeholders, to understand their needs and managing the end-to-end relationship at a senior level
▪ Having an on-going dialogue with the programme delivery team to ensure quality services are being delivered, including delivery of regular service (delivery, cost, performance) reviews
▪ Facilitating the delivery of labour planning, associated with the on-going recurring costs, one off investments and risks and opportunities relating to services provided by IT to the programme
▪ Working with the business stakeholders to initiate and ensure smooth and effective translation of programme change requirements into IT Project Deliverables
▪ Working with the business to assist them in the creation of their business cases in the support of adopting or exploiting IT services, and ensuring IT delivery is driven by programme priorities
Your skills and experiences:
▪ Relationship Management – proven experience and knowledge of working within a stakeholder community with experience of delivering projects and/or programmes (Not necessarily IT projects)
▪ Experience of having worked in a strategic capacity & being able to quickly understand the organisations goals and objectives
▪ Strong financial experience, particularly with regards to budgeting, risks and opportunity management
▪ Degree in IT, or equivalent experience
▪ Knowledge of ITIL best practices for Service Delivery
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The IM&T team:
As an IM&T Business Relationship Manager, you will act as the voice of the shipbuilding delivery programme and assist Senior Stakeholders in maximising the services and capability that IT provides. You will be responsible for ensuring the programme is heard, joint objectives are agreed and then delivered to a high standard, meeting operational and financial targets.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference to the programme and influence IM&T budget allocation for the next 10 or more years of ship building. It is an excellent development opportunity if you want to get into IT management role. Moreover, you will have a lot of exposure into various business areas and interfacing with all team leaders within the business. You will see projects develop and will work in this varied role alongside the other business relationship managers.
If Interested in the role for IT Business Relationship Manager please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com