IT Infrastructure Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is after a IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Diagnose and resolve problems with key IT systems to ensure availability for wider business use.
- Proactively monitor IT systems and prevent issues before they occur.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, VPN, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and system backups.
- Assist with technology planning and carry out IT improvement projects as required.
- Maintain ownership through to resolution for 3rd party support tickets.
- Carry out server and client patching processes and ensure security policies are adhered to.
- Produce documentation and training materials for all areas of the IT Infrastructure that require specialist knowledge.
- Test disaster recovery processes.
- Package and deploy software.
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the IT department where required.
- Aid in end user support when needed.
- Perform occasional out of hours maintenance.