Lead Mechanical Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is after a Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Overall technical authority for the design, compliance, safety, integrity and quality of the mechanical team outputs
- Planning and proponent of enabling technology for business growth
- Leadership and continuous improvement of mechanical team tools, training and processes
- Oversight of staff performance management and career development
- As part of the bid team function, derive mechanical requirements, propose concept solutions and provide plans and estimates for bid submission.
- As part of the project team function, work in partnership with project managers to define plans, work packages and risk management activities; deliver projects on time and to budget
- Lead engineer in high-profile projects, as required
- Innovative design of electro-mechanical mechanisms in CAD
- Lead and work in collaboration with the team to perform classical engineering analysis on designs, including operational performance, stress, fatigue & vibration using conventional analysis and computer simulation
- Coordinate with wider engineering teams to integrate electronic, control and drive systems into equipment designs
- Specify/lead installation, validation and qualification activities as required.
- Provide through-life support to production, test and field engineering teams.