Machinist – Turner
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are after a Machinist – Turner
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings & the use of measuring equipment.
- Ability to read technical drawings and work to tolerances using inspection equipment micrometers, dial indicators & gauges etc.
- Good knowledge of machining methods, work holding and mechanical principles.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with colleagues.
- Problem solving abilities with a flexible approach.
- Ambitious, focused & reliable
- Ambitious, focused & reliable.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and commitment.
- City & Guilds, NVQ levels or ONC/HNC qualifications in Engineering