Website Hudson Shribman
Marketing Executive required
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Marketing Executive for an automotive company near Reading
Duties and responsibilities
- Customer Relationship Management and Communications
- Creation of all marketing communications.
- Research target audiences and channels of communication.
- Continue to build and make the company’s brand marketing rule book available to internal stakeholders.
- Initiate social media posting (using in house resources) so as to interest / attract new customers and new work from existing clients.
- Proactively manage car photography opportunities so as to make best use of photo opportunities at company’s headquarters. This will involve regular visits to the workshop and guiding our car photographer on requirements. This process will be enhanced by the provision of job lists to the Marketing Manager from the Workshop Manager.
- Make recommendations on and once approved implement Parts and B2B marketing initiatives.
Digital Marketing and Website
- Construct/build a link between social media and our company website, using content and digital marketing to attract new customers and retain existing clients.
- Improve digital footprint and SEO (including advert purchase to gain top of page exposure).
- Project manage Website Development Projects.
- Preparing an annual calendar of both internal and external events for publication (internally) in October each year, following consultation with internal stakeholders.
- Preparing and agreeing project briefs (including coming up with original ideas for events), budgets and timelines with the PR & Communications Director, Operations Director and Managing Director. Segment events into those requiring client support and those requiring marketing investment.
- Develop and update event kits. Identify publications and websites for content placement.
- Researching venues, contacts and suppliers and negotiate contracts and pricing with suppliers.
- Manage the booking of venues, entertainment, equipment and supplies.
- Publicizing events to customers and prospective customers
- Ensuring that all activities run smoothly on designated event days.
- Liaise with workshop staff regarding showcasing Ferrari vehicles at appropriate events.
- Arranging insurance, preparing risk assessments and ensuring that health and safety regulations are complied with.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the sector and being aware of competitor activities.
- Identify and report monthly on at least 3 key marketing performance indicators that will provide to the Commercial Director and Managing Director with trend information as to the effectiveness of our investment in marketing e.g. leads generated and sales resulting from marketing initiatives (split by Recreations, Parts, Servicing and Restoration leads)
- Create, manage and track/report on the Marketing budget, requesting assistance from the Financial Controller as needed
The experience required to successfully perform the job includes the following:
• 4+ years in Marketing or relevant work experience
• Customer Relationship Management.
Technical skills and specialized knowledge
• Analytical and project management skills
• Social Media savvy.
• Company’s competencies – problem solving, relationship building, acting efficiently, customer focus, teamwork, integrity, composure and enthusiasm
• Communication skills – verbal and written
• Planning and organizing
• Confidence in decision making and in giving advice to peers on marketing investments
• Establish priorities and make adjustments where needed
• Proactive and visible work style
• Exercise sound judgement, honesty and discretion
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday 42.5 hours (30 min unpaid lunch, 2 x 15 min paid breaks)