Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Mechanical Assembler to join our client based in Bedford
Responsibilities as Mechanical Assembler
- Assemble and test products to specification, referring to working instructions and drawings, using air gun and spanners, paying particular attention to cleanliness of parts.
- View priority build board and select kit of parts for next assembly.
- Establish assembly operations from parts list, working instructions and drawings.
- Check kit for correct parts and refer to stores or supervision over any discrepancies.
- Support the implementation of ABS, the continuous improvement process.
- Carry out production and operations related tasks
Experience need as Mechanical Assembler
- Good understanding of engineering drawings
- Experience with building assemblies
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience within a similar assembly environment
If interested in the Mechanical Assembler role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman