Mechanical Design Engineer
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer
Ideal candidate must have experience with rotating metal parts, good CAD knowledge and experienced with stress calculations.
Mechanical Design Engineer responsibilities
- Work to ISO 9001 standards as relating to product design project work and order processing.
- Using and exploiting the company’s 3D CAD systems to their maximum capability.
- Design for manufacture and assembly protocols.
- Produce 3D part models and assemblies and detailed 2D component and assembly drawings to current standards.
- Provide calculations for performance and safety considerations including FEA and FMEA analysis.
- Project manage new product development as well as existing products and individual one-off projects.
- Produce detailed material specifications, product IOM manuals and other technical reports/documentation as required.
- Produce and amend Bills of Material.
- Identify improvement opportunities and participate in and lead continuous improvement activities.
Mechanical Design Engineer Experience/Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years related mechanical design experience within a 3D CAD environment.
- Experience of using a 3D CAD package is essential
- Application experience of FEA software
Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 4:30pm
If interested in the Mechanical Design Engineer role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman