Website Hudson Shribman
What you’ll be doing:
- Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
- Carrying out relatively complex technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, preparation of reports with suggesting recommendations
- Participate in developing, maintaining and modifying engineering processes and procedures in assigned areas in response to technical developments and operational need
- Acting as a point of contact with customers and/or suppliers on engineering matters, to resolve relatively complex problems and issues and to maintain awareness of priorities and objectives
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong communicator with ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to take ownership of scope and responsibilities and drive through to conclusion
- Flexible in response to change with good time and scheduling management
- Experience in HVAC / engineering or a defence related industry
- Experience in a mechanical engineering environment
- Able to perform analysis using recognised analytical tools and to make sound judgements
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Mechanical Engineering team:
Would you like a chance to work within our Mechanical engineering team? We currently have vacancies for Mechanical engineers within our HVAC team at our site in Scotstoun. This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience within a design and build environment and also provide with you with the opportunity for growth within the wider business.
If Interested in the role for Mechanical Engineer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.email@example.com