Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Mechanical Fitter
Mechanical Fitter responsibilities
- Assemble and fit the mechanical elements of machines, dealing with rectification work and engineering changes
- Lead machine build orders appointed to you, throughout the build stage on the shop floor.
- Complete basic machining and fabrication of parts as necessary.
- Maintain production build documentation and complete forms as required by in-house procedures.
Mechanical Fitter requirements
- Experience with building special purpose machinery or experienced in the building of mechanical devices.
- Good knowledge of mechanical principles
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings & schematics
- The use of standard measuring equipment.
- Experience with bench craft (marking out, filing, and shaping), general machining (drilling & sawing), use of power hand tools (drilling, grinding, and sawing), fitting thread helicoils & rivnuts, using adhesives as detailed within drawings and SOP’s.
Hours: 39 hour week with an early finish on Friday
If interested in the Mechanical Fitterrole and would like to discuss the role please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee