Naval Systems Engineer (Plymouth)
Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman is looking for an Naval Systems Engineer
Naval Systems Engineer Requirement:
- A strong academic background with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Proven technical knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle, including requirements management and system design. process (including system and sub-system specification) and product validation and verification.
- Previous experience of Naval or Military Systems (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent Relationship Management.
- System architecture design planning.
- Customer deployment and end to end customer management.
- Complex problem solving with the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation and evidence system-level thinking.A strong academic
For More Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 02039093786