Parts Sales Executive
Website Hudson Shribman
Parts Sales Executive required
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Parts Sales Executive for a automotive company near Reading
Parts Sales Executive job purpose
As Parts Sales Executive you will be responsible for advancing parts sales from the UK and the US for predominantly classic but also modern Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Maseratis.
This will involve the management of a range of processes and activities from identifying the correct part or a suitable substitute based on an examination of the damaged part or description of the problem to placing orders / tracking down of suitable parts.This will involve obtaining these from suppliers and arranging in house solutions from our own workshops.
Your main responsibilities as a Parts Sales Executive
- Proactively reach out to existing as well as potential customers usually by phone, advising customers on what parts may offer the best solution to meet customer needs.
- Taking orders over the phone, via email or occasionally in person
- Read on line catalogues or computer displays to determine replacement part availability, stock numbers and prices.
- Determine replacement parts required according to inspection of old auto parts.
- Receive orders and fulfill orders from stock or if out of stock, liaising with relevant contacts or with our Machine Shop to have replenishments made.
- Putting orders together and arranging for them to be sent by courier or making other arrangements for delivery.
- Prepare other sales documentation and transferring to dispatch department as required.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Examine returned parts for defects in cooperation with the Quality Control Department.
In addition, the Parts Sales Executive will be expected to:
- Evaluate the impact of delays in the supply of parts and work with other departments heads to come up with contingency plans.
- Assist with the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our loyal customers, ensuring that the Parts team goes out of its way to anticipate customer information needs and therefore delight them by our proactive approach
- Observe parts sales on a daily basis with the rest of the parts team and ensure that it is on track to deliver parts sales targets.
- Assist with planning and preparing budgets for the Parts department.
- Carry out any other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Head of Parts or Managing Directors in furtherance of the company’s goals as leader in the supply of Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini parts
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday 42.5 hours (30 min unpaid lunch, 2 x 15 min paid breaks)
If you are interested in the Parts Sales Executive role, please contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman