PLM Lead Developer
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with the customer and business analysts in scoping projects, requirement analysis and design
- Producing design documents, use cases, sequence diagrams and other supplementary information
- Configuring, developing and supporting our PLM and IoT platforms, Windchill and Thingworx
- Identifying opportunities to drive business efficiency, continuous improvement and innovation
Your skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in PTC Windchill
- Web service experience, RESTFul and SOAP
- Excellent SQL and PL SQL skills
- Experience in Windchill PDM
- Thingworx experience is desirable
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The IM&T PLM team:
You will be joining the team at an exciting time as we grow to meet current program needs in the UK and recent export wins including the Hunter Class Frigate and the Canadian Surface Combatant.
Furthermore you will have an opportunity of being part of a team digitally transforming our shipyard with the use of IoT and providing electronic delivery capabilities.
You will work with analysts and stakeholders to understand the needs of the business. You will transform and develop this insight into solutions that are used across all areas of the business.
The working environment has changed dramatically at Naval Ships in recent years. If successful, you will join a passionate and highly motivated workforce and a business that offers truly flexible working arrangements that supports a healthy work life balance.
If Interested in the role for PLM Lead Developer, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to Kenzie.email@example.com