Principal Mechanical Engineer – HVAC
Website Resourcing Global Solutions Limited
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead an HVAC systems design and integration team; have line management responsibility for the team, develop plans and assist in managing costs & budgets
- Work within the Systems Naval Ships processes to mature the design and integration of HVAC systems in line with the schedule
- Assist in managing a design partner
- Act as a point of contact with customers and design partner in assigned areas on engineering matters, to resolve relatively complex problems and to maintain awareness in both parties of priorities and objectives
- Manage delivery of allocated technical outputs within agreed cost, quality, time, and schedule objectives.
- Oversee or manage the processes for managing design change as they apply to HVAC systems.
- Provide specialist technical input and advice on HVAC design and integration matters.
- Develop the capability of the team.
Your skills and experiences
- Degree qualified in a mechanical, marine or building service-related discipline or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in design and integration of complex systems, with marine and HVAC specific knowledge looked upon favourably
- Engineers at all levels should possess an academic qualification in Engineering or other related STEM subjects as well as specific (either academic or professional) qualifications and become recognised as Incorporated or Chartered Engineers through an appropriate recognised professional institution. Engineers are encouraged, and will be supported, to achieve the relevant accreditation. Preference will be given to candidates who are already professionally registered.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The HVAC team:
All systems GO! Drive the next generation of defence capability delivery.
Ongoing career development and the opportunity to contribute to one of the worlds most advanced anti-submarine warfare platforms.
In the HVAC team, you will be responsible for the design and integration of a set of HVAC systems within a naval vessel following Systems’ design and integration processes.
If Interested in the role for Principal Mechanical Enginee, please contact Kenzie Choyce at Hudson Shribman to discuss further as well as sending an up to date CV to email@example.com