Website Hudson Shribman
Hudson Shribman are looking for a Process Engineer with a proven background in Mechanical Engineering
Process Engineer Responsibilities
- Reviewing customer purchase orders and associated drawings for accuracy, technical detail and required specifications
- Request quotations and place purchase orders for tooling or materials required
- Work with the production department for production planning & scheduling, understanding customer requirements, material, tooling and capacity demands.
- Work with the production department and engineers to facilitate efficiency and ease of production methods and quality standards.
- Support and assist the Management Team in ensuring continuous improvement throughout all aspects of our business processes, production and OTD
Process Engineer Requirements
- Experience with turning & machining processes
- Experience with production planning & scheduling
- Possess excellent IT & communication skills
- An eye for detail, safety focused and a team player
Hours – 39.5 hour working week
Salary – £35k to £40k however is negotiable depending on experience
If interested in the Process Engineer role please apply with an up to date CV or contact Cameron Anderson-Lee at Hudson Shribman on 02039093799